Large Metal Fabrication Equipment Bankruptcy
Monday, August 31 @ 10:00 a.m. – 6691 W State Road 124, Decatur, IN 46733
V-Tech Engineering, Inc.
Martin Seifert, Trustee
Monday, August 31 @ 10:00 a.m. EDT
Large equipment will be simulcast via BidSpotter.com
Small tools, support equipment, and office items will be sold to live bidders only.
Item listings and pictures will be added over the coming weeks. Check back often for details!
Auction Listing (many items to add, check back for more!)
– 2014 OMAX 60120 JetMachining Center: New in 2014; Only 527 jet hours and 573 pump hours; Includes PC and OMAX software suite; A-Jet water jet; Variable Speed Solids Removal System; Complete water softening and reverse osmosis system; EnduroMax pump; 600lb abrasive tank; Locosc platform scale with digital readout. Purchased new for approx. $225,000 – used retail for similar machine would be approx. $180,000.
-2014 Amada Togu III Automated Tool Grinder: Very nice machine, purchased 2014, kept in clean workshop, very little use. Ser. 3023-1276, w/ 3-jaw chuck.
– 2008 Ford F150 STX 4WD: 198,000 miles; Power windows/locks; CD player, AC; Triton V8; VIN 1FTRX14W48FB44201; Good tires; Bed liner; (Smoker vehicle)
– Summit 24×120 engine lathe; 3-jaw chuck, Steady rest, Tailstock, Quick-change tool post
– Mori Seiki MV-55/50 CNC vertical machining center; Fanuc controls
– 1997 Jet JTM-2 vertical milling machine; Allen-Bradley 1305 controls; Anilam Wizard 211 DRO
– Sullivan SE 100 115psi air compressor with MTA DE109 dryer
– DoAll C-4 metal cutting bandsaw
– Bridgeport Series I vertical milling machine, ser. BR32696
– Spanco 1-ton freestanding workstation bridge crane; 12’6″ span, 11′ lift, 20′ travel. Manual-travel electric hoist and single-girder crane, both on monorail hangers
– Niagara 66 mechanical 6′ shear, 3/16″ capacity
– 10′, 3/8″ hydraulic shear. Built by Foster Fabricating and Design of Monroeville, IN
– Hannifin 5 ton C-frame punch press; Mod. T-14339
– 12′ hydraulic press brake, approx. 200 ton. Built by Foster.
– 6′ hydraulic press brake, approx. 50 ton. Browne & Sharpe hydraulic pump. Built by Foster.
– Hydraulic C-frame punch press, specs unknown. Built by Foster.
– Hannifin 5 ton C-frame punch press; Mod. 5TON.O.G.FORC.
– Hydraulic ironworker; specs unknown. Mfg. unknown.
– Wilton 7020M metal cutting band saw
– Clark C500Y-50 5,000lb LP forklift
– Clark C500 2,500lb LP forklift
– Genie GS-2646 electric scissor lift work platform
– 4″ diam. x 6′ power slip roll, mfg. unknown
– Ridgid 1822-I power pipe threader with accessories
– Spang 30KVA transformer
– Whitney Jensen 150 punch press
– Sanborn Pro-Force 5hp/145psi air compressor w/ Sullair SRSHT dryer
– Manual H-press, tonnage unknown.
– SkatBlast dry blast cabinet with hopper.
– Factory Cat Magnum 27-C floor scrubber, barely used 1-year old machine, with charger
– Pexto 416D 36″ manual slip roll
– Steel tube and plate inventory
These Items For Live Bidding Only:
Power Tools: Large Volume – Dewalt, Hitachi, Makita, Stanley, and many more. Angle grinders, drills, jig saws, hammer drills, much more; Dewalt 18v cordless drills; Dewalt portable bandsaw; Milwaukee portable bandsaw; Gamag drill press; x4 Bostitch roofing and framing nailers; Jet 6” bench grinder; Pedestal drill press;
Hand Tools: Large Volume – 100+ C-clamps, pipe clamps, vise grips; Large assortment of wrenches, including Craftsman; Large assortment of hammers, screw drivers, pipe wrenches, files, chipping hammers, tin snips, punches, chisels, and many other hand tools; Pipe benders, levels, much more; Machinist’s chests;
Heavy Duty Steel Work Benches, Tables, Carts: 6’x3’x44” tall workbench w/ 8” casters; 14’x80” stationary workbench; 10’x5’ stationary workbench; 8’x4’ workbench on casters, 2-tier with under storage, with overhead boom; 8’x4’ stationary workbench; 7.5’x6’ stationary workbench; Corner workstation: 10’ x 8’ L-shaped with articulating power boom, drawer storage and shelves; x25+ work benches, carts, fab tables, many portable, all sizes;
Misc.:Assortment of step ladders and extension ladders, from 22’ to 4’; x6 rolling stacking tool chests, including Craftsman, Stanley, and Waterloo; Toro 521 snow blower; NAPA 225amp jump starter; SpeedAire 4.5hp 20gal portable air compressor; Squirrel cage fan on wheels; x3 6” belt sanders; x3 industrial pedestal fans; x4 pallet jacks; Signode mod. DF-10B complete banding cart; x3 torch carts; Husqvarna gas string trimmer; Autocraft 6gal portable air compressor; tarps, box fans; Approx. 24 modular steel shelving units; Shop Vacs; Ice 3 by Patterson portable air conditioner; Lifting and tow straps; Safety harnesses and straps; Skid full of dirt bike parts; Several large bench vises; Large assortment of storage cabinets, many on wheels;
Hardware and Supply: HUGE volume, wide assortment of nuts, bolts, fittings, fasteners, wide variety, +/- 40 skids full. Also, rope, cables, motors, extension cords, brackets, and much more. Large assortment of wire, most spooled, thousands of feet. Also, approx. 10 large hardware cabinets, stocked full of sorted inventory.
Office: Wide selection of desks, chairs, stools, printers, electronics, commercial copy machines;
Scrap Metal: Large volume, including stainless, scrappers bring a trailer!
New Stainless Steel Inventory: Dozens of assorted sheets, most for plasma cutting.
Press Dies and Accessories: Large assortment, all types, many Strippit punches, much more.
Physical Asset Locations: Most assets are located at the auction site. Some larger assets (including the Waterjet, Lathe, and VMC) are located at 118 E. Wabash St., Bluffton, IN 46714; these items will be sold by catalog from the physical auction location in Decatur.
Auction Date / Time: Monday August 31, 10:00 a.m. Eastern
Bidding Platforms: The auction will be held live and on-site. A catalog of major equipment will be simulcast via BidSpotter.com
Preview: Preview will be held in both locations (Bluffton and Decatur) on Friday August 28, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Eastern
Registration: See online bidding terms and register for simulcast bidding via BidSpotter.com. Live bidders must have valid and current photo ID.
Buyer’s Premium: Simulcast bidders will pay 18% buyer’s premium. Live bidders will pay 10% buyer’s premium.
Sales Tax: There is no sales tax charged for this auction.
Payment: Payment may be made via Cash; Check (Accompanied with Bank Letter of Guarantee for full invoice amount to AAA Auction Service); Visa/Mastercard/Paypal (3% surcharge for live bidders only, no surcharge for online bidders); Cashier’s check; or Wire transfer.
Removal Dates / Times: Open removal will be at the Decatur location Tuesday Sept. 1, Wednesday Sept. 2, and Thursday Sept. 3 from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Eastern. Bluffton location removal will be by appointment only.
Removal Terms: Paid invoice must be shown in order to remove any lots. No equipment may be removed until the conclusion of the auction. Buyers are responsible for all risk, loss, damage, injury, and cost caused by or incurred as part of removal. Buyers MUST hire or be professional, experienced, qualified de-installers and riggers AND provide a certificate of insurance or bond of no less than $1,000,000 dollars, naming AAA Auction Service as the insured, prior to de-installing or rigging any items. Any items remaining at the auction location at the close of removal period may be considered abandoned and resold at public or private sale, with all deficiencies charged to the defaulting purchaser. Any items paid for but remaining at the auction location may be charged a $250/lot/day storage fee, which must be paid before lots may be removed.
Absence of Warranties: All items are sold As-Is, Where-Is, with no warranties, with all sales final. Bidder is responsible for conducting full inspection and satisfying any inquiries. Auctioneer is not responsible for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions in pictures or descriptions. If the public preview time is not feasible for you, please call and schedule to preview at another time – you are responsible for completing your own due diligence. Auctioneer and auction employees will not conduct inspections or otherwise offer opinions regarding the auction items to bidders; each bidder is responsible for determining the condition of each property before bidding.
Announcements: Any announcements made by the auctioneer on the day of sale will supercede any previous communications from the auctioneer.
Case Information: No. 15-10404 V-Tech Engineering, Inc.
Auctioneer: AAA Auction Service, Inc. Ron Steinman, Pres. Tim Roy, Auction Mgr.