Sign up today and receive email notices about upcoming auctions from AAA Auction Service
Ron Steinman, President
Ron Steinman is the owner and president of AAA Auction Service, Inc. Ron is a Real Estate Broker and specializes in commercial appraisals, commercial liquidation auctions, and commercial real estate sales. Ron resides in New Haven with his wife, Cathy. Ron enjoys spending time with his grandchildren Grant and Hannah.
Education and Training
- Reppert School of Auctioneering, 1994
- Troyer Real Estate Career School, 1995
- Continuous professional education and training through the IAA, NAA, ASA, and CAGA via seminars, conventions, and continuing education opportunities
- Maintain a research library and subscriptions to price guides and reference books for appraisals
Experience and Expert Witness
- 29 years conducting FF&E appraisals for dozens of attorneys, banks, and large corporations
- 29 years working and managing every aspect of commercial, estate, and real estate auctions
- 24 years selling real estate in the State of Indiana
Expert Witness Acceptance as an Appraiser
- U.S. District Court, Fort Wayne, IN
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Indiana
- Circuit Court, Allen County, IN
Designations, Certifications and Licenses
- Master Personal Property Appraiser (MPPA) designated by National Auctioneer’s Association (NAA)
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) certified
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA) – Associate Member #030721
- Certified Appraiser Guild of America (CAGA) certified
- Indiana Auctioneer License #AU09200181
- Indiana Real Estate License #PB21200309
- Ohio Auctioneer License #2002000136
- Michigan Auctioneer License
- Federal Firearms License #4-35-003-01-7E-05782
- National Auctioneers Association
- Indiana Auctioneers Association (District II – Past Chairman)
- Ohio Auctioneers Association
- Michigan State Auctioneers Association
- American Society of Appraisers
- Certified Appraiser’s Guild of America
- New Haven Chamber of Commerce (Past President)
- New Haven City Councilman, At Large, 2004-2016
- Fort Wayne Public Transportation Corp/Citilink, Board of Directors, 2013-Present
Dan Dowler,General Manager
Dan Dowler is the General Manager and lead Auctioneer at AAA Auction Service, Inc. His roles include overseeing the day to day operations of our auction house, commercial auction manager, and crew supervisor. Dan enjoys spending time outdoors and playing in rec sports leagues.
Professional Work Experience
- General Manager, 2017.
- AAA Auction Service, Inc. – Auction assistant, 2010; Crew supervisor, 2013; Operations manager and Staff auctioneer, 2014; Commercial auction manager, 2015.
Education and Training
- Reppert Auction School, 2013
- Indiana Auctioneer License #AU11400009
Associate Staff – Rainelle Shockome
Rainelle Shockome is a freelance auctioneer who has been a part of our team since 2016. She is a 2015 graduate of Reppert Auction School, and an active member of the National Auctioneers Association, as well as the Indiana Auctioneers Association. Rainelle has been an Associate Real Estate Broker with Metzger Property Services since 2000. She enjoys all aspects of the auction business. Rainelle’s IN Auction License is #AU11600006, and her Real Estate License is #RB14043378.
Associate Staff – Andy Miller
Andy Miller is freelance auctioneer who has been part of our team since 2017. Andy is a 2006 graduate of Reppert School of Auctioneering and is an active member of the National Auctioneers Association and holds their Accredited Auctioneer of Real Estate designation. Andy is a Realtor with Century 21 Bradley Realty, Inc. and oversees their Real Estate Auction Division. Andy’s Auctioneer License number is AU11000123 and his Real Estate Broker License number is RB15001543.
We've been serving your neighbors and colleagues for 45 years. We'd love to help you, too!